- Sweepstakes Scams Telemarketing Fraud Senior Victims Scam ...
Not Everyone is Pleased Regardless of their assurances of propriety, one of the nations largest sweepstakes operators, American Family Publishers, which uses Ed McMahon and Dick Clark as its spokespersons, has agreed to pay various states $1 25 million for violations of consumer laws as well as stop the use of illegal promotional tactics
- Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes FAQ - The Balance
Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes are probably the most famous and most dreamed-about sweepstakes in America But are PCH sweepstakes scams? How will you know if you win?
- Publishers Clearing House - PCH 3 Million Dream Home ...
Publishers Clearing House - PCH 3 Million Dream Home Sweepstakes The PCH winner will receive $3,000,000 00 in one lump-sum with Giveaway No 8800 for a Dream-Home Gwy No 6900
- Sweepstakes and Lottery Scams - ConsumerAffairs
Read here for the latest news on sweepstakes and lottery scams, including information on fraudulent prizes, FTC warnings, financial risks, and more
- Sweepstakes | Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Sweepstakes to win cash, cars, and other great prizes We list and update regularly a wide variety of online sweepstakes free with details, rules and how to enter
- Are Your Winnings Real? Check the Names of Fake Lotteries ...
Are Your Winnings Real? Check the Names of Fake Lotteries List of Prize and lottery scams This is, by far, the most complete list of scam lottery names available
- House of Sweepstakes: Win a Nintendo Switch
When Nintendo Switch be back in Stock? and Where can I buy one? Well, while waiting that those stocks come back to life, you might be interested to get a chance to win one of Nintendo new console with those Win a Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes 2017
- North American Fishing Club - Scam and rip off! Review ...
Consumer complaints and reviews about North American Fishing Club in Minnetonka, Minnesota Scam and rip off! Products Services